Unprecedented pressure on public sector training budgets has not changed the critical need for excellence in child protection and sex offender management.
In recognition of this, Forensic Solutions delivers a highly cost-effective training option for police forces, social services departments, education and social media industry to name a few. Where an organisation and/or their partners can bring together a group, we will deliver our training courses at a heavily discounted rate.
We can also provide Custom-built training packages, developed around the specific needs of an area. The training enables police forces, organisations and other multi-agency partners to join together to benefit from a special rate. This eliminates the cost of travel, accommodation and subsistence.
Dr Sullivan and his team provide thought-provoking and informative conference and workshop presentations which captivate audiences on a variety of issues relating to the sexual exploitation of children and vulnerable adults.
Speaking subjects include:
- Understanding Perpetrators – The ABC of sex offender behaviour
- ‘Just looking’: How risky are collectors of indecent images of children?
- Handling media interest in child sex abuse cases
- Professionals who sexually abuse the children with whom they work
- Sexually motivated abduction and murder
- Women who sexually exploit children
- Travelling Sex Offenders
- Organised groups of sex offenders
- Sex offenders use of technology and the internet
- Risk assessment of sex offenders
- Producers of indecent images of children
- Children & young people engaging in Problematic Sexual Behaviour: an increasing concern
- Young people, the internet and Problematic Sexual Behaviour
- Sexual Self Endangerment – Understanding all aspects of problematic sexual behaviour